Trivia question answers for Thursday October 10, 2019
1. What color are the standard mile marker signs used on the Interstate Highway System in the Uited States? Green
2. What was the first name of the real Chef Boyardee? Hector
3. What is the NATO phonetic alphabet word for "H"? Hotel
4. Approximately how many acres is a baseball field? 2
Trivia questions for Friday October 11, 2019
1. What is the more common name for a "travelator"?
2. What is the NATO phonetic alphabet word for the letter "I"?
3. What animal is the mascot of the US Naval Academy?
4. How many spices make up allspice?
Enjoy your day.