Waikoloa Beach Resort is a beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This world famous Kohala Coast resort contains everything to make your Hawaiian experience complete. Waikoloa Beach Resort is home to two resort hotels, the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
There is also a wide variety of shopping choices at the Queen’s Marketplace or the King’s Shops, and amazing restaurants like Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill, the Macaroni Grill and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Waikoloa Beach Resort also contains two world class golf courses, the Beach Course and the King’s Course, and of course, the spectacular white sand beaches are also at your doorstep.
At the time of this writing (Oct 9nd), there was just 1 single-family homes for sale in Waikoloa Beach Resort but 7 homes in escrow. Since there is only 1 single-family home on the market, it represents both the highest priced and the lowest priced home on the market. It is priced at $4,800,000 and is located at 69-1037 Kolea Kai Cir, in Kolea.
In the condo market there are currently 37 condos for sale and 11 units in escrow in Waikoloa Beach Resort, with the highest price one listed at $1,999,000 and is Unit #2C in the Kolea Condos community. While at the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced condo on the market is listed at $325,000 and is Unit #138 in The Shores at Waikoloa Beach.
In the 3rd Quarter of 2019, there were 5 single-family homes sold in the Waikoloa Beach Resort. The highest priced single-family home sold for $1,334,048 from a list price of the same amount, and is located at 69-9250 Ainamalu St, in the Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach development. The single-family home with the lowest selling price is also located in the Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach development, at 69-9245 Ainamalu St and it sold for $926,500, from a list price of the same amount.
Meanwhile, in this time frame between July and September 2019, there were 18 condos sold in Waikoloa Beach Resort. The highest priced of these is Unit #8G in the Hali’i Kai community that sold for $1,150,000, from a list price of $1,200,000. While the condo with the lowest sales price went for $335,000, from a list price of $369,000. It is Unit 208 located in the Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort.
Analysis: Sales of condos in the Waikoloa Beach Resort have continued at a steady pace throughout 2019. Even with slight decrease in inventory available we continue to be in a balanced market in the condo segment. The single-family home inventory available in the Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach as been mostly sold off, but there will be more coming when they start the next phase.
Highlights of the Waikoloa Beach Market Update for Q3 2019
- Number of homes currently for sale – 1
- Number of homes currently in escrow - 7
- Number of condos currently for sale – 37
- Number of condos currently in escrow - 11
- Highest priced home currently for sale - $4,800,000 69-1037 Kolea Kai Cir in Kolea
- Highest priced condo currently for sale - $1,999,000 Kolea Condos #2C
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $4,800,000 69-1037 Kolea Kai Cir in Kolea
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale - $325,000 The Shores at Waikoloa Beach #138
- Number of homes sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 5
- Number of condos sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 18
- Highest priced home sold in Q3 – $1,334,048 69-9250 Ainamalu St
- Highest priced condo sold in Q3 - $1,150,000 Halii Kai 8G
- Lowest priced home sold in Q3 – $926,500 69-9245 Ainamalu St
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q3 - $335,000 Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort #208
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Mauna Lani Resort Market Update for Q3 2019
First published at www.viewhawaiiluxuryhomes.com/MarketUpdates