Trivia question answers for Sunday October 13, 2019
1. What was the original brand of cereal pitched by BuzzBee? Honey Nut Cheerios
2. What whirling Italian folk dance was said to cure the bite of the large local wolf spider? The Tarantella
3. What instrument did bandleader Glenn Miller play? Trombone
4. What is the pure spirit distilled from wine? Brandy
Trivia questuons for Monday October 14, 2019
1. In Greek mythology, what was Hades the god of?
2. What is the total weight of a full standard set of billiard balls, including the cue ball?
3. What word in the English language has three consecutive sets of double letters?
4. What candy used the ad slogan "Get the Sensation"?
Enjoy your day.