Trivia question answers for Monday October 14, 2019
1. In Greek mythology, what was Hades the god of? Underworld
2. What is the total weight of a full standard set of billiard balls, including the cue ball? 6 pounds
3. What word in the English language has three consecutive sets of double letters? Bookkeeper
4. What candy used the ad slogan "Get the Sensation"? York Peppermint Patties
Trivia questions for Tuesday October 15, 2019
1. In the world of wine, what does "Chambre" mean?
2. What US first lady was nicknamed "the Silver Fox"?
3.What was Typhoid Mary's job?
4. What was Dorothy's last name in "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz"?
Enjoy your day.