Ferndale better than new 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home for sale.
This home was built in 2013. Here's just a few points of what makes a home a few years old, better than a brand new home:
1. What settling is going to happen has happend and there are no settling cracks in the sheet rock or garage floor. When you buy a brand new home you buy and "hope" there a no significant settling cracks that show up after the typical one year builder warranty expires. This home simply has stood the test of time (6 years) and it doesn't have any settling cracks.
2. The home comes with all major appliances - microwave hood, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, disposal, and front loader washer and dryer. Many new homes only have the stove, dishwasher and micorwave hood.
3. Fully landscaped front and back with a fully fenced back yard. Most new homes don't have much lanscaping and often only in the front. Rarely do they come with a fully fenced back yard.
4. A back sun deck in addition to the covered back patio. The sun deck is an addition.
5. Much of the off gassing from the new construction materials has already occurred.
6. This home has upgraded honeycomb bottom-up and top down functioning miniblinds. Most new construction have no window treatments.
7. This home has all the towel racks and shower rods & curtains installed. New homes do not.
So buying a newer but not brand new home often saves a buyer $1,000's of dollars. In this case with all of the above, the cost do install all of the above was well over $10,000. While it is fun to buy a brand new home you can save thousands by finding a resale home that is ready to move in.
Here's some other information about this beautiful Better than New Ferndale 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home:
The consist of 2,238 sq.ft. has 2-stories and a mountain view. In addition to the 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms the home features a great room floor plan, office, and huge bonus room above the garage. Quality built Unruh home includes kitchen island, granite counters & tasteful colors throughout. Easy care laminate flooring, recirculating hot water system, Mt. Baker view from upstairs. All major appliances included, fully fenced back yard w/firepit. Move in ready w/fresh paint & carpet. Easy access to shopping & freeway. Priced at $475,000. Call Dan at 360-739-9876 to schedule a showing or for answers to any questions you may have.
For more photos and listing information click Better than New Ferndale 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home for sale.