Hairs are the most vital element which plays a significant role in enhancing our personality. Both men and women are curious about their hair looks, but with aging both men and women face the hair loss problem. As a result of weaken hair follicles the problem of hair style gets started.
In this article we are discussing men’s hair loss problem which make them look bald in an early age. Also we are providing you guidance how to get rid of it.
Causes of receding hairline
Receding hairline is the most prevailing problem which is affecting men’s hair today. Multiple causes are held responsible for receding hairline; here we are sharing some common causes of it.
1. Increased DTH level: baldness in men is caused due to a combination of hormones as well as genetics. Dihydrotestosterone also known as DTH is the main reason of the early baldness in men. It is an androgenic hormone which is a byproduct of the male sex hormone testosterone. DTH contracts the hair follicles and eventually stop the hair growth. Most people are sensitive to the DTH and loses the hair rapidly leading to baldness at an early age.
2. Use of sulfate: the shampoos and other products available in the market are loaded with sulfate which makes a significant harm to our hair cells. Most hair loss problem is caused due to using of sulfate loaded hair products which affects the hair growth making our hair weaker and dull.
3. Stress: stress can be the leading cause behind your premature signs of receding hairline. Taking too much stress can affect the hormonal balance in our body and causing to show early signs of aging such as receding hairline, dull and frizzy hair, wrinkles and many other aging signs.
So if you don’t want to suffer with premature baldness then make sure you take these points into consideration and examine these signs to prevent men’s hair loss problems.
Preventive methods for receding hairline
- Healthy diet: eating a healthy diet is the key for being young forever. If you take a healthy which is nutritious enough to fulfill the nutritional requirements of hair cells then you will probably control the hair loss problem. Taking a healthy diet will also assist in maintain the DTH level in the body which wont further effect the men’s hair line.
- Massaging: as we need rest so do our hair cells; so make sure you get your massages at a frequent basis which will help to open the hair follicles to pull out the impurities which have been embedded into your hair. By practicing this not only it will help to remove impurities but also help to relieve stress.
- Herbal remedies: if you are suffering with any hair problem then you should be using herbal remedies to eradicate the problem. Herbal remedies are proven to more effective to treat the men’s hair problems than other chemical infused treatments.
Well these were some of the preventive methods that you can choose to prevent receding hair line problem.