Trivia question answers for Tuesday October 15, 2019
1. In the world of wine, what does "Chambre" mean? Serve at room temperatire
2. What US first lady was nicknamed "the Silver Fox"? Barbara Bush
3.What was Typhoid Mary's job? Cook
4. What was Dorothy's last name in "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz"? Gale
Trivia questions for Wednesday October 16, 2019
1. What animal is part of the eternal dilemna of what came first?
2. Until World War II, solid blocks of what was commonly used as currency in Siberia?
3. What kind of animal attacked Jimmy Carter during an April 1979 fishing trip?
4. What spirit is made from fermented molasses?
Enjoy your day.