North Naples moved back into the first position with 60 properties sold. Home sales in the area consisted of 8 percent vacant lots, 52 percent were single family homes and 40 percent were condos.
East Naples was a close second for the most real estate transactions with 57 homes sold during the first week of August. Of the 57 real estate transactions, 39 percent were single family homes and 49 percent were condos. The remaining properties sold were mobile homes and vacant lots.
And finally, the City of Naples had 16 homes sold. Of the 16 real estate transactions, 12 percent were vacant lots, 44 percent were single family homes and 44 percent were condos.
In summary, the early August Naples real estate sales for the week of August 5th show properties sold were broken down as follows: 82 condos, 105 single family homes, 47 vacant lots and 3 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
- 34102 – 4 properties sold (2 vacant lots and 2 single family homes)
- 34103 – 6 properties sold (2 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34105 – 6 properties sold (3 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34109 – 16 properties sold (7 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34110 – 16 properties sold (8 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34119 – 28 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 16 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34104 – 17 properties sold (1 mobile home, 9 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34112 – 22 properties sold (1 mobile home, 3 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34113 – 18 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 8 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 5 properties sold (2 vacant lots and 3 single family homes)
- 34117 – 11 properties sold (4 vacant lots and 7 single family homes)
- 34138 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34108 – 12 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 8 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34120 – 31 properties sold (15 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 5 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 17 properties sold (1 mobile home, 7 vacant lots, 3 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34116 - 6 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 5 single family homes)
- 34139 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
- 34145 – 20 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 8 condos)
Naples Florida Real Estate News
Begin Your Naples Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples home, or a southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Considering Selling your home?
Since home sales remain strong in Southwest Florida, now is a good time to consider selling your property. If you are looking to sell a home in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, we encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Fort Myers who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, vacation home, golf home or dream home, call us or text us at 239-370-0892 or email Matt at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com