Trivia question answers for Friday October 18, 2019
1. Robert Leroy Parker was better known as who? Butch Cassidy
2. What is the only bird to be honored by its own year on the Chinese calendar? Rooster
3. According to the legend, the "Witch of November" had a hand in the fate of what ship? Edmund Fitzgerald
4. At most, how many Friday the 13th can there be in the same calendar year? 3
Trivia questions for Saturday October 19, 2019
1. What instrument did Dizzy Gillespie play?
2. Which playing card is known as the "Devil's Bedpost"?
3.What geographic term described a hill with sharply sloping sides and a flat top?
4. What is the largest planet in the solar system?
Enjoy your day.