Trivia question answers for Sunday October 20, 2019
1. Who was the sadistic commander of the HMS Bounty? Captain Bligh
2. What plant is used to make tequila? Blue agave
3. What is a gricer interested in? Trains
4. What is tattooed on Popeye's arm? An anchor
Trivia questions for Monday October 21, 2019
1. What does the Latin word "circa" before a date mean?
2. What is the curved part of a candy cane known as?
3. Who is Jamie Lee Curtis' mother?
4. What automaker produced a luxury model named "Imperial" in 1926?
Enjoy your day.