The Do's and Don'ts Of Selling Your Home This Fall
Fall is a great time to list and sell your Charlotte area home. There are a number of great reasons to consider selling this fall. They include:
- A more serious buyer pool. Serious buyers who missed out on the spring and summer home selling season may very well be feeling the pressure to get into a new home before the holidays.
- Less competition from other home sellers. Combine this with serious sellers and your odds of selling your home quickly go up.
Buyer demand is strong. Charlotte area continues to suffer from a lack of inventory despite strong buyer demand. With demand strong, low inventory and less competition, this fall season is perfect for selling.
- Interest rates remain low. Historically low interest rates encourage more buyers to purchase a home before they increase again.
- Fall decor can enhance curb appeal and interest in your home. Curb appeal is important year-round and the fall season lends itself to excellent appeal.
- Online home searches increase in the fall, as people spend more time indoors and tend to do more home research online during times they were outdoors over the spring/summer.
So if you've been thinking about selling your Charlotte area home this fall season, check out the infographic below for tips on what to do and what not to do when selling your home.
Want to know what it would mean for your family if you decide to sell your Charlotte area home this fall?
We can help.
Call us today at 704-779-0813 or contact us here.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION. A consultation with Carolinas Realty Partners is FREE.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR HOME? CHECK OUT THE COLDWELL BANKER MARKETING ADVANTAGE
These fall season home selling tips are provided by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners, Coldwell Banker, your Charlotte metro area residential real experts/ We've been opening doors for Charlotte area home sellers (and buyers) for 20+ years.
If you're considering selling a home in the Charlotte metro area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how: