1. An agent called asking me about a condo for sale that was not mine. She insisted it was, and said that she googled it and found my name on the listing, so can she schedule an appointment. NO...IT'S NOT MINE!
2. Caller: Is this Fairfield at St James community?
Sheila: I am an independent Realtor® who lists and sells condos at Fairfield.
Caller: Ok, well I just bought there and I need to know who to speak with about my HOA payments".
Sheila: You will have to reach out to the agent who sold you the unit. The caller then said "Gee, you would think if you put your name on the internet you would be able to help me and I wouldn't need to bother my agent" - and then hung up on me...
3. I see you sell at The Greens Condos. Can you give me the names and phone numbers of all the residents living there so we can do a survey?
4. When will you be getting another home for sale at The Colony so I can tell my son who is my agent...
And My Favorite This Month:
5. Agent called from another Broker - I am a new agent and my Manager said I should call you to find out how I can be seen all over the internet like you and Larry?
Lawrence "Larry" & Sheila Agranoff. Cell: 631-805-4400
Long Island Home and Condo Specialists
The Top Team @ Charles Rutenberg Realty 255 Executive Dr, Plainview NY 11803
Smithtown,St James,Dix Hills,Melville,North Hills,Manhasset,Ridge,Northport,Commack Huntington,Bay Shore,Stony Brook,Jericho,Port Jeff,Syosset,Muttontown,Setauket