Are You Really Ready To Sell Your Long Island Home?
If you are really ready to sell your Long Island home, then you should have all the documents on hand needed for the sale. What documents are needed? Here is a list of the documents you may need when selling a home on Long Island. These records/certificates will help expedite the home closing process, as well as clear potential issues when selling your Long Island North Shore or South Shore residnece:
2. Title Insurance Policy
4. Certificate of Occupancy
5. Most recent Mortgage Statement showing lender name and approximate balance
6. Helpful to have most recent tax bill, along with any exemptions such as Veterans or Star
7. If one or more of the persons on the deed are deceased, copes of death certificates, last will & testament, copy showing estates taxes paid
8. If applicable, copy of homeowners association by-laws/offering plan
9. Tax grievance agreements, if applies
10. Warranties such as household appliances/heating/air conditioning systems, roof etc.
When you are ready to sell your Long Island home, please call our Cell: 631-805-4400 and be another SOLD by Lawrence & Sheila Agranoff, Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker and Licensed RE Salesperson
This Home Seller Tip is courtesy of Lawrence and Sheila Agranoff, helping home sellers and home buyers on The North Shore of Long Island!