Trivia question answers for Wednesday October 23, 2019
1. What original animal mascot for Trix cereal was replaced by a rabbit in 1967? Flamingo
2. What is the Roman name of the Greek god Eros? Cupid
3. What does the name Alf stand for in the TV show of the same name? Alien life form
4. What magazine ran the famous cover of a very pregnant Demi Moore in the buff? Vanity Fair
Trivia questions for Thursday October 24, 2019
1. What are Robin Williams and Lathan Lane pretending to be in the 1996 movie "The Birdcage"?
2. What is the last word in the Ernest Thayer poem "Casey at the Bat"?
3. How many scents can the human nose detect?
4. Approximately how many miles are there in a nautical mile?
Enjoy your day.