Why Home Buyers Get Spooked
Check out the infographic below for the four major fears home buyers have when buying a home and what you can do to overcome theses fears:
- Fear #1: loss of property value after the purchase
- Fear #2: the cost of maintaining a home
- Fear #3: affording the mortgage payment
- Fear #4: worry about having purchased the wrong home (buyer's remorse)
Still Feeling Spooked About Buying A Home?
No reason to be spooked about buying a home if you know what's happening in the housing market, what you need to know before you buy, and what you need to expect when buying a home. Our Fall 2019 Home Buyer Guide: Things To Consider When Buying A Home provides all the information you need to make an educated home purchase. It includes information on 23 timely topics, including:
- 4 Reasons to buy this fall and not wait till spring 2020
- Where home prices are heading
- What the latest is on interest rates
- Why working with a real estate profession makes a difference
- Tips for searching for your dream home
- 10 steps to buying a home
- What you need to know about down payments
- What not to do after you apply for a mortgage
- What to expect from your home inspection...
.... and more!
Video: Don't Get Spooked By The Real Estate Market!
We Can Help.
Contact Carolinas Realty Partners if we can answer any questions you might have about the Charlotte area housing market or about what shopping for your new Charlotte home might entail.
We've been opening doors for Charlotte area home buyers for 20+ years. If you're considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how: