Trivia question answers for Friday November 1, 2019
1. What is the only continet without any bees? Antartica
2. What company coined the influential ad slogan "A diamond is forever"? DeBeers
3. What is a "Shoal"? A group of fish
4. During WWI, what disease caused 1/3 of all soldier's deaths? Sapnish flu
Trivia questions for Saturday November 2, 2019
1. Which nerves, which you need for vision, are sometimes referred to as the "second cranial nerves"?
2. Saddle shoes, poodle skirts and motorcycle jackets were popular in what decade?
3. Who was the star of the TV show "The Galloping Gourmet"?
4. How many feet do snails have?
Enjoy your day.