Trivia question answers for Sunday November 3, 2019
1. In which book did four ghosts visit Scrooge? A Christmas Carol
2. What plant makes up most of the koala's diet? Eucalyptus
3. Who painted the cover art for the 1993 Billy Joel album "River of Dreams"? Christie Brinkley
4. What color is a giraffe's tongue? Blue
Trivia questions for Monday November 4, 2019
1. March, April and May are the only months that have what?
2. How many stars make up the Big Dipper?
3. What novel begins: "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times."?
4. What is the only US state with four consecutive consonants uninterrupted by spaces?
Enjoy your day.