Trivia question answers for Tuesday November 5, 2019
1. What did Rumpelstiltskin spin into gold? Straw
2. How many planets in our solar system have moons? 6
3. In 1934, five years before his retirement, who became the first athlete to appear on a Wheaties box? Lou Gehrig
4. What double word song was made famous by the Archies? Sugar, Sugar
Trivia questions for Wednesday November 6, 2019
1. What was Lucy's last name on the TV series "I Love Lucy"?
2. What facial feature is the Mona Lisa missing?
3. What is the role of the thyroid gland?
4. What was known as "the gun that won the West"?
Enjoy your day.