Here's all the attention you ordered!
A self-proclaimed money expert recently posted an online article on the real estate industry. Rather than using available, fact-driven, reliable data, he based all opinions on watching reality television shows like House Hunters and utilized Z as an information source.
He wrote that agents need to prove their value more than ever, stating they are no more than door openers to avoid break-ins. This 'expert' further encouraged his readers to trespass onto other people's properties by traveling to listed homes and peeking through the windows.
Local Realtors do prove they are neccessary daily by:
- showing up in person
- following up and through
- knowing their selling market
- fully understanding legal forms
- effectively negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
- providing up-to-date reliable information helping to make informed decisions
- referring experienced, licensed home inspectors to determine structural integrity
- trusting reputable lenders who qualify home buyers through stringent guidelines
Granted, technology has created streamlined processes for photographs, 3-D tours, email campaigns, marketing and advertising. Human interaction and industry knowledge is still pertinent, along with trust between parties.
Savvy businesspeople prove their value through successful business standards, rather than authoring flagrant articles designed to drive online traffic to themselves. Smart consumers can easily see right through that ruse.
Hope you're happy with all the attention you ordered money expert! LOL
Successfully guiding home buyers and sellers to their real estate goals in southern Utah because Wanda Can! Wanda Kubat-Nerdin, Preferred Realtor at Prado Real Estate in St. George, Utah 435-632-9374.