Trivia question answers for Wednesday November 6, 2019
1. What was Lucy's last name on the TV series "I Love Lucy"? Ricardo
2. What facial feature is the Mona Lisa missing? Eyebrows
3. What is the role of the thyroid gland? To regulate growth and metabolism
4. What was known as "the gun that won the West"? The Winchester Rifle
Trivia questions for Thursday November 7, 2019
1. What does GT stand for in the automotive world?
2. What letter represents the speed of light in physics notations?
3. A shark's skeleton consists of what?
4. On a map, the vertical lines are called what?
Enjoy your day.