If you are active or retired U.S. Military, Thank You for your service!
Veterans Day 2019 will be observed Monday November 11th. This official holiday is observed to give honor to those persons who served in the United States Armed Forces. Memorial Day on the other hand is celebrated in the spring to honor those who died serving this great country.
Many companies provide discounts and other benefits, including free food or admissions with proof of military service as a small way to show our appreciation.
Also remember that you have some very special VA home loan benefits available to you that make VA loans the hands down winner for home financing.
The Primary VA Loan Benefits:
- A VA loan allows our military personal to buy a home with ZERO DOWN PAYMENT. You can finance 100% of the homes purchase price. Currently a small down payment is required for VA loans OVER $484,350, but that is changing in 2020. Ask your Cambria Mortgage VA loan expert for details.
- No expensive monthly mortgage insurance ever. This is a huge savings monthly over conventional loans if you put less than 20% down.
- Lower interest rates than other loans
- Reduced closing costs. The VA does not allow lenders and title companies to charge certain fees that are common on other loan types.
- Easier qualifying with expanded debt-to-income ratios compared to other loans
- Allows for lower credit scores than other programs
- Seller can pay your closing costs
Call our St Paul / Minneapolis based VA Mortgage Experts at (651) 552-3681, or just apply online here for a VA loan in MN, WI, or SD.
Equal Housing Lender. NMLS274132. We are not acting on behalf of, or under the direction of the VA or the Federal Government. The Veterans Administration does not lend directly to the public, only through approved lending institutions like us here at Cambria Mortgage, the Joe Metzler Team.