5 Fabulous Sequim Lavender Shops Perfect for Holiday Gifts
Add a trip to Sequim to your holiday shopping list this year. Our charming downtown has several galleries and shops, great for finding original gifts. Not only treat yourself to the beautiful Olympic Mountain and water views but stop by one of the exceptional local restaurants for a great meal. Our lively town center, stunning landscape, and exceptional weather all make Sequim a special place to call home. To see more of living in Sequim contact our friendly brokers at Schwab Realty. We’d love to show you around!
5 Sequim Lavender Shops to find the Very Best Gifts
Sequim lavender farms have been cultivating this magical and very useful flower for decades. Everyone knows it’s relaxing scent and lovely color, but this simple flower has many uses. Throughout history the essential oil of the lavender plant has been used by healers. It was and still is used as an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and deodorant, just to name a few. Sequim lavender farmers have found even more useful and wonderful ways to use lavender in your home. Their selection of creative products has something for everyone on your holiday gift list. Here’s just a sample of the lovely items offered by Sequim lavender farms and gift shops:
- Olympic Lavender Company – Right in the heart of Sequim’s downtown find their charming shop. Every item is made from the flowers from their certified organic lavender farm. The large selection of gifts and products will have something for everyone on your list. The bath and body items include oils, lotions, and bath salts. While their lavender soaps are all handcrafted using vegetable based oils that are GMO-Free, and Vegan-friendly. Add some romance this winter with their bubble bath, bath bombs and massage oils (scented with lavender, peppermint, vanilla and rosemary).
- Cedarbrook Lavender & Herb Farm – This downton Sequim lavender shop has an array of great gifts. Shop for soothing body and bath products and culinary treats such as cookies, teas and chocolates. Surprise someone with a cuddly lavender bear this holiday from the aromatherapy selection. Their gift sets include a lavender pamper set and one for cold and flu season, all appreciated during the hectic holiday months.
- Jardin du Soleil – Travel to the farm to visit their retail store filled with unique lavender products. Browse the choice of bath, body, home and garden items all made from this certified organic Sequim lavender farm’s essential oils. Delight your family and friend’s senses with candles, soaps, lotions, room fresheners and teas. The chef in your life would love the complete kitchen gift set or the lavender grilling and fire starters bundles.
- Purple Haze Lavender – Their downtown store has a gift set for almost everyone on your list. The lavender gift set comes with spritzer, a votive, soap and dryer bags. While the retreat gift box includes lotion, spritzer, soap, lotion, cookies, and a sachet. The gardener in your family will love the gift box made for them with gardener’s soap, a natural fiber fingernail brush, lavender tincture and lavender and grapefruit salve. Give the gift of relaxation with the “Scentsational” gift set with soap, perfume, an eye pillow and chocolate bar.
- Nelson’s Duck Pond & Lavender Farm – Visit this charming shop on their lovely farm and find a wide variety of lavender products. In addition to lotions, soaps, lip balms, oils, bubble bath, they have a wonderful lemon lavender bug repellent. Chefs will love the lavender salt, pepper and herbs but surprise them with lavender pound cake mix or spicy lavender-based barbeque rub. And an elegant lavender wreath always makes the perfect gift for the holidays.