Trivia question answers for Thursday November 7, 2019
1. What does GT stand for in the automotive world? Grand Tourer
2. What letter represents the speed of light in physics notations? c
3. A shark's skeleton consists of what? Cartilage
4. On a map, the vertical lines are called what? Longitude
Trivia questions for Friday November 8, 2019
1. What word describes a handbag without straps or handles?
2. What is a pencil's lead typically made from?
3. What is the largest gland in the human body?
4. In speaking, the use of an incorrect word in place of a word with similar sound is known as what?
Enjoy your day.