November Home Maintenance & Safety Checklist
The month of November is here and seems to be moving forward towards December at the speed of lighting! To keep your home in tip-top shape this winter and throughout the year, here's a checklist of home maintenance and safety items to take care of during November. (For a printable copy of the November Home Maintenance & Safety Checklist, click here.)
9 More November Home Care Tips To Keep Your Home InTop Shape
- Service your kitchen disposal by grinding several cups of ice cubes. (I do this every month to keep the blades sharp.)
- Put away outdoor furniture or make sure it's properly covered, including your grill.
- Pour 1 gallon of water down unused drains.
- Clean debris from gutters and make sure down spouts are free of obstructions.
- Check for leaks under sinks and toilets.
- Check for cracks in your foundation, brick, or stucco.
- Review your family's emergency procedures in the event of a home fire.
- Examine your chimney, clean the flue, repair any cracks in the flue or loose/crumbling mortar.
- If you have a gas log fireplace, have it serviced.
If you're thinking about selling your home, check out The Coldwell Banker Advantage
We've been helping Charlotte region home owners and sellers maintain their homes for 20+ years. If you're considering purchasing or selling a home in the Charlotte area, contact Nina Hollander/Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
If you're planning on selling your home, let's get together and discuss the supply conditions in the Charlotte region and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now, as well as how to prepare your home for sale for top dollar.
And let us show you how: