If one pauses at anytime or anywhere in any given situation at work or at rest instantly without losing a moment, a never-ending & constant observations are presented at every compass point including up or down all driven by a request to acknowledge or appreciate them. These appreciations cannot be counted, numbered nor were they created to do so but instead to be acknowledged via realization in the moment.
VISIT WITH THEM
This reward which is wordless and boundless will be given to anyone who pauses to receive it. We call it thankfulness, appreciation, gratitude, awe, wonder, discovery, adventure and they consist of the most valuable essence known to man i.e. they are self-evident. The wordless self is compelled to testify of it
WE OFTEN SAY THIS
Thank you. What does these two words mean exactly? Let's start with the word YOU. This defines itself. It is us directing our acknowledgment toward somebody. Mostly God & people get this as well as other things. The word THANK of itself falls short. Try saying it over and over thank thank it doesn't compute. Thank what? Whom? Why? It must be sent and received specifically for it to cycle itself and have meaning
THANK IS A KEY
Thanking is used to unlock the doors of treasure troves of so much everywhere when we summon it and give or assign it. Once more it has a cutting edge to it that deserves mention. Not only do we come to deep satisfaction, contentment and joy when applying our thanks but we also have this ability too.....
WE ARE THANKED
If you enjoy thanking then you will love being thanked. Yes, someone is directing thanks to you. Wow. Something you said or didn't, did or did not was worthy of a mention and is being given to you. You cannot force this or buy it & therein lies the value of it: priceless. Its free to use as in send and receive it liberally
BE CREATIVE WITH THIS SUBJECT
1. A warm smile or touch is like magic instantly going to work to do its good. We just release it to do so
2. Applause is another dynamic of thanking. Want to up it some? Stand and applaud! (standing ovation)
3. Saluting is considered a worthy demonstration of gratitude via respect and much more
4. Tears often speak loads of gratitude and thanks when words fail. Here the inner of the person is released
5. Silence as in there is nothing to add to what is at work because it is perfect as presented. We awe!
6. Stillness as in meditation allowing life-thought to present themselves as they go by like in a parade enjoying/observing what is offered for that moment replaced by something else. A grand parade!
7. Observation which invites us to wonder about something in that moment is thanks via observance of it
RICHIE REVERSE RULE
Remove thankfulness, gratitude, appreciation and all the rest and what is left of a human being? Is there anything to take note of? "Oh that" or "so what" will visit instead which cheapens us by lessening the experience or offering. NO, we must have this love of life in total or why bother?
WE ARE CREATED BEINGS
As creation our make-up consists of observing and receiving the life experience as intended by the life-giver. Our insides/outsides are carefully orchestrated to perform called obedience to their purpose. If one can not summon the concept of appreciating their own existence how could they then respect anything else?
We cannot list all the things we are thankful or grateful for. Writing it out is impossible but not living it out. That's what eternity is for i.e. to act it out by living it and forever is where thankfulness not only belongs but where it was created and returns to the Creator in a never-ending cycle of deep and rewarding existence