Trivia question answers for Friday November 8, 2019
1. What word describes a handbag without straps or handles? Clutch
2. What is a pencil's lead typically made from? Graphite
3. What is the largest gland in the human body? The liver
4. In speaking, the use of an incorrect word in place of a word with similar sound is known as what? A malaprop or malaproprism
Trivia questions for Saturday November 9, 2019
1. What is it that turns blue litmus paper red?
2. When facing Mount Rushmore, which president is farthest to the left?
3. What language was the first English-like data processing language?
4. Which British prime minister was awarded the Nobel Prize for literature?
Enjoy your day.