I recently responded to a blog by one of many favorite bloggers here on Active Rain http://activerain.com/naoma So I noticed that I was one of the people that she tagged to write one. So he it goes Naoma. This one is for you and of course the rest of the Active Rain crew.
1. Who is your favorite musical artist? I don't have one anymore. I use to be a big Boyz II Men fan - I still like them. But I listen to more gospel music now.
2. Who is your favorite artist? I don't have one. Heck honestly speaking I don't know much about painting. We are talking about that kind of artist right?
3. Who is your favorite blogger? LOL. This is so unfair. This question should not be asked. But here are some of my favorites;
Elizabeth Ramsey Cooper Golden
Okay! I'm stopping right here. If I don't,I am going to end up making a list of over 500 people. There are too many great bloggers here who I love reading their posts and support me as well.
4. If you could meet anyone ( alive or dead ),who would it be and what is the most interesting thing about them? The late great Rev.Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. And the most interesting thing about him is the"I have a dream" speech.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a Doctor. But something bad happened and I changed my mind. ( Long story ).
6. What is the most interesting piece of trivia that you know? None. Zilch. Nada. But I will challenge that Ken Jennings guy to a game of jeopardy anyday for the right price. ( I may end up losing but I want to get something out of the deal ).
7. If you could live in any point in history,what would it be and why? Good question but tough one to answer. I don't know. Maybe 1960's I guess. Visualizing something and actually knowing something are two different things. I can only imagine what my ancestors went through but what I have seen but I don't really know because I wasn't there.
8. What is the most interesting job you have ever held? Interesting? In my book,I am going to say Suck. So here it goes. I held a job for one day. ( New Guiness World Record ). I was supposed to sell like 50 cents and dollar toys to people. So here I am in the hot sun trying to sell toys to people who probably don't need them. Hey! I just wanted to make some money. You probably would've done the same thing too.
Now I am tagging
Elizabeth Ramsey Cooper
To receive your free list of "Houses for sale in Washington DC",please give me a call at your earliest convenience. I can be reached at ( 202 )378-0283 ( Direct ) or ( 301 ) 560-6700 x1154 ( Office ). I can also be reached online at www.buyandsellnewhomes.com. Thank you very much. Looking forward to helping you make your home purchase or sale a stress free and very happy one. Have a great day. Lanre Folayan- Real Estate Professional with Exit Premier Realty. "Buy a home in Washington,DC"