Today is a day to honor and remember all those who have served in our Armed Forces in these great United Sates of America. So how do you honor people that have given everything, some who have given their life?
To those who have served, we thank you. You left your parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends. You chose to serve this great country knowing you would have to make great sacrifices. Thank you!
To those who have fallen in service, we thank you. We mourn with your families. We owe you everything. You made the ultimate sacrifice to serve this great country knowing that you were signing a check up to and including your life, yet you still served. Thank you!
Thank you for your service and your sacrifice! No words will ever be enough to express the gratitude that this country owes you.
DID YOU KNOW
- 18.2 million living veterans served during at least one war as of 2018.
- 9 % of veterans are women.
- 70% of homeless veterans suffer from substance abuse, while 50% experience mental health issues such as PTSD, which makes it harder to maintain relationships and hold down a job.
- Many homeless veterans end up living on the streets for 8-9 times the length of their deployments.
- The most common things veterans AND those still in the service suffer from are PTSD, substance abuse, depression and thoughts of suicide.
Tell a Veteran thank you today. Give them a hug and if they’d like, let them tell you about their service. They have been through a lot and if we let them, I’m sure they could teach us a few things.
To all the Veterans in our BrandFace family, Thank you! We love, support and appreciate you! Today we honor and thank you!
🧡/ Your BrandFace Family