Did you know
- The first Thanksgiving was celebrated by 50 Pilgrim over a three day period in 1621
- There was no Turkey on the table but there was Venison, Duck, Goose, Oysters, Lobster, Eel along with Cranberries and Pumpkin Pie.
- Abraham Lincoln proclaimed Thanksgiving a holiday on October 3, 1863
- President George H. W. Bush is the President that formulized the Turkey Pardoning Tradition in 1989
- There are four towns called Turkey located in Arizona, Texas, Louisiana, & North Carolina
- The average number of calories consumed on Thanksgiving is 4,500
- The Butterball Turkey Hotline answers more than 100,000 questions eash November and December.
- The Thanksgiving Football Tradition began in 1876 in a game between Yale & Princeton
- More than 54,000,000 are expected to Travel over Thanksgiving in 2019 (up about 5% from last year)
Presented by your Friends & Realtor,
Tony & Dani Lewis RE/MAX of Valencia
Looking to Sell or Buy a home?
Call or Text us at 661-510-7975