It's that time of year. The time of year when we stop a little longer and really reflect on the things we are grateful for. For many, this is something that is done daily, but for some, we get so hurried that we unknowingly move about our day and don't find the time to reflect on those things that we are truly grateful for. It happens. We are human.
I encourage you to to stop for a few minutes each day, look around and really see all that you have to be grateful for. Nothing in life is too simple to be grateful for. If you're tired then be grateful you have a job and a beautiful life full of people and events that make you tired.
Look for the gratitude in everything and learn to make this a habit each and every day, not just at Thanksgiving.
Each and every day I am grateful for :
- My family. The memories from the past, present and the ones we have yet to see.
- My grandchildren who fill my life with so much love and joy
- The ability to travel and see places I have always wanted to see
- My clients, the new friendships formed and being able to help each and every one of them whether they are selling or purchasing their home.
- My health.
- The roof over my head, clothes on my back and food in my belly.
All the little things in life. The little things that teach me, help me grow and help me to love a little more, encourage me and bring me joy.
These are just a few of the things I am grateful for. What are you grateful for?