9 Reasons To List Your Home During The Holidays!
9. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
8. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
7. Houses show better when decorated for the season.
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays.
5. Some people must buy by the end of the year for tax purposes.
4. Holiday visitors love Arizona weather and many decide to buy/stay.
3. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs.
2. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days around the Holidays.
1. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring.
If you have any topics or questions you would like answered, contact The Shanna Day Dream Home Team - we’ll find the answers for you!
Shanna Day Dream Home Team
Keller Williams Realty East Valley