Over his career, Thomas Edison held a world record 1,093 patents. At an early age he developed hearing problems which strongly influenced his career, providing motivation for many of his inventions, such as the phonograph.
Having the ability to help their borrowers with residential mortgage loans outside of the state(s) they're currently licensed is the motivation behind many of our Branch Managers and Loan Originators who have joined Texana Bank Mortgage. (And we're hiring!) Below are some of the other reasons.
- Originate in all 50 states immediately.
- Closings under 25 days, average 15 days.
- Conventional: Fannie Mae + HomeReady & HomeStyle, and Freddie Mac + Home Possible and Manufactured Home loans.
- Government: FHA, VA, USDA loans: including Reverse and One-Time Close Construction loans.
- Jumbo, Super Jumbo and High Balance.
- Non-QM products: Bank Statement, Doctor loans, Non-Warrantable Condoâ€™s, Foreign National, ITIN, Investor Cash-Flow and Asset Depletion loans.
- We work with many wholesale lenders.
- Company Laptop, with Encompass, pricing and business software.
- Marketing and Branding support.
- Personalized phone app.
- Longevity - Texana Bank opened its doors in 1914 in Linden, Texas.
Texana Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact Trent Dalrymple - (248) 854-0625 firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!