All aboard the FUN train this holiday season in southern Utah!
Looking for something to do in southern Utah during the start of the holidays in November and December? You've come to the right place. After golfing, biking, hiking or visiting a local spa in the St. George, Utah area, enjoy a day activity or an evening of pure FUN and enjoyment!
There are so many FUN venues in which to choose, such as:
- Jubilee of Trees: Nov 21-Nov 25th | 10am-8pm Yearly holiday tradition celebrated throughout southern Utah at Dixie Convention Center at 1835 Convention Center Drive in St. George. This fund-raising event benefits research at the Intermountain Foundation at Dixie Regional Medical Center.
- Dicken’s Christmas Festival: Dec 4-Dec 7 | 10 am-9 pm at the Dixie Convention Center at 1835 Convention Center Drive in St. George. Meet Father Christmas and peruse the 19th Century London shoppes for a unique and unusual entertainment and shopping experience.
- A Kurt Bestor Christmas: Peace on Earth: Thursday Dec 5th | 7:30-9:30pm. World-re-known musician and a household name for many Utahans, he returns to perform “Peace on Earth,” his intimate concert series. Center for the Arts at Kayenta 881 Coyote Gulch Ct. in the St. George Commons Building at 220 N. 200 E. Thursday $35 tickets
- Christmas in the Canyon - Nov 29th-Dec 23rd | 6:00pm-8:30pm Live Nativity Scene program with music and narration, live animals, and acting by volunteer groups, there is no better reminder of the true meaning of Christmas! Take a train ride through the majestic red rocks of Padre Canyon on the Old Salty Train, provided by Ruby’s Inn. More info at tuacahn.org.
- Christmas on Broadway - Dec 18th - 23rd at 7:30 pm | Matinee on Saturday the 21st at 2:00pm.The return of a Stage Door favorite holiday production. All new! Includes the magical production of Elf Jr. and a visit from Santa. A joy for the whole family. $15 adult / $13 Youth admission at Electric Theatre 68 E. Tabernacle, downtown St. George.
- North Pole Express at Thunder Junction Park - Starts Friday, Dec 6th to Dec 23rd. The event goes from 6:00-8:00pm on each of the 9 evenings in December. All Abilities Park on 1851 Dixie Drive | Create an unforgettable magical moment for the young ones. Includes a North Pole Express train ride, and visit with Santa. Tickets are $7 each.
- Herman's Hermits - Saturday Dec 7th at 7:30 pm |$25 admission at Cox Performing Art Center 225 S. 700 E. at Dixie State University in St. George. Classic hits included: “I’m Into Something Good” “Mrs. Brown, you’ve Got A Lovely Daughter”, “I’m Henry VIII, I Am”, “Silhouettes”, “Can’t You Hear My Heartbeat”, “Just A Little Bit Better.” .
For more information on local southern Utah events go to: https://greaterzion.com/upcoming-events/
You're bound to get the Christmas Spirit when embracing the magic that presents time and again, whether is be the lights, gaily decorated trees or by the sound of music in these holiday events. Of course, there is the Reason for the Season!
Looking to make a move to the southern Utah area? Contact me for all your residential real estate needs because Wanda Can! Call me at: 435-632-9374 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!