What Homeowners Can Be Grateful For This Thanksgiving
This Thanksgiving homeowners can be grateful that:
- For those who purchased a home this past year and locked in what are still historically low interest rates that their housing costs will remain stable for years to come.
- For those who purchased their homes in recent years or for those who were under water for many years, that the appreciation in home values will help continue to build family wealth and financial security for the long term.
- For realizing the American Dream of homeownership (93% of Americans continue to believe that home ownership is a core element of the American Dream).
- For freedom to live how you like. Homeowners have the freedom to do whatever you like to the property without having to get approval from a landlord -- be it painting, remodeling, having pets.
- For a safe place to call home! At the end of the day, there's nothing quite like knowing you have a safe place to come back to at the end of the day. Your home is where you come for safety, family, relaxation. And thre is truth to the expression "home is where the heart is."
As a Realtor®, this Thanksgiving I'm grateful for the trust my clients place in me in helping them find their dream homes and grateful for the opportunity to serve them and to help them along the path of realizing the American Dream of homeownership.
If you're thinking about becoming a homeowner in the Charlotte region during this holiday season or in the new year to come, please contact Nina Hollander with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. I've been opening doors to the American Dream for home buyers for 25+ years and would love to help you realize that dream, as well.