Decorating on a Budget:
How to Look Festive For Less
1. Flameless candles and votives make your space feel warm and inviting and can be bought at a reasonable price. You can wrap beads around the bigger candles to give them a festive look.
2. Fill Glass Jars with colorful candies: They not only look great but will offer a treat for folks that stop by.
3. Hang a strand of garland and use red and green clothes pins to hang your Christmas Cards. This will be a great reminder of your family and friends and also something for guests to look at.
4. Ornaments: You can hang them from light fixtures, put them in a bowl or just set them around the house. These pops of Christmas cheer are great for adding bang with very little buck.
5. Pine cones and branches: add a ribbon or wrap some lights around them to make them festive and your done.
6. Ribbons & Bows: You can dress up your cabinets and/or bedroom doors with ribbon and a bow to look like a perfectly wrapped present or use them on a staircase or kitchen counter to highlight the area.
7. Old glass bottles: You can spray paint old bottles white, red, green or gold and use them as vases and set them throughout the house.
These are just a few things that you can do and not be outdone on your budget.
Looking for a new place to call home for the holidays? Call State Wide Realty Coat 434-392-6163 and let our 375+ years of experience work for you.
311 East Third St
Farmville, VA 23901