The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) today announced the maximum conforming loan limits for mortgages to be acquired by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in 2020. In most of the U.S., the 2020 maximum conforming loan limit for one-unit properties will be $510,400, an increase from $484,350 in 2019.
Increase your mortgage business going into the holidays with Texana Bank Mortgage by joining us, we're hiring Loan Officers, Branch Managers and Underwriters!
Look at these advantages:
- Originate in all 50 states immediately.
- No additional State Licensing required.
- Compliance and Processing provided.
- Closings under 25 days, average 15 days.
- Conventional: Fannie Mae + HomeReady & HomeStyle, and Freddie Mac + Home Possible and Manufactured Home loans.
- Government: FHA, VA, USDA loans: including Reverse and One-Time Close Construction loans.
- Jumbo, Super Jumbo and High Balance.
- Non-QM products: Bank Statement, Doctor loans, Non-Warrantable Condo's, Foreign National, ITIN, Investor Cash-Flow and Asset Depletion loans.
- We work with many wholesale lenders.
- Company Laptop, with Encompass, pricing & business software.
- Marketing and Branding support.
- Personalized phone app.
Texana Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact Trent Dalrymple - (248) 854-0625 email@example.com for more details.