Trivia question answers for Saturday November 30, 2019
1. In the nursery rhyme "This Little Piggy", what meat did the third little piggy eat? Roasr beef
2. What is the heaviest internal organ in the human body? Liver
3. If a chemical is "anhydrous", what does it not contain? Water
4. What is the second largest country in South America? Argentina
Trivia questions for Sunday December 1, 2019
1. What "America's Got Talent" host replaced Nick Cannon?
2. In Disney's Pinocchio what color is the fairy who gives life to Pinocchio?
3. What was the name of the US surveyor who invented the process for condensing milk in 1853?
4. What percentage of air is composed of oxygen?
Enjoy your day.