As a busy working parent, you’ll need to hire the services of a nanny to take care of your kid. With the rise in crimes against kids and negligence among some caregivers, a lot of thought goes into trusting our kid to a stranger. Nanny cam is a wired or wireless video surveillance system to monitor what is going around in your home when you are away from home.
Nanny cams to the rescue:
Nanny cams lets you keep an eye on things be it the playroom or the patio. What if you arrive home and find your kid unhappy? What if you find one of your belongings missing? There have been too many times people have found themselves in similar situations. In situations like these, having a nanny cam lets you know what exactly happened. The video evidence can be produced if you want to take action.
Visit norcoalarms.com to know in-depth information on nanny cam types. Their team has put together the best devices in the market and provides unbiased opinions. Nanny cams aren’t only about monitoring the activities of your nanny and ensuring safety of your kids.
You get to watch real-time video or older footage to keep track of what happened in your home during your absence. They come with different features and specifications and you can choose one depending on how you want to use them. Most of them come offer live feed viewing with 1080p video quality.
Comparison of nanny cams:
- Pan wireless IP camera, Faleemi FSC776B: Vertically it can be tilted up to 60 degrees and horizontally it can be tilted up to 270 degrees. With a resolution of 720p and a capturing rate of 30 frames per second, the image and video quality is excellent. In night vision it captures things that are even 16 feet away.
- Wireless surveillance IP camera, Lefun wifi camera: It has a tilt of 100 degrees and pan of 350 degrees. It is compatible with only 2.4GHz wifi band. It is equipped with a motion sensor that is highly sensitive to movements. It captures 25 frames per second.
- Home wifi wireless IP camera, Uokoo wireless IP camera: The maximum angle it can be tilted is 90 degrees. It has 4x zoom capacity and a resolution of 760p. When the camera senses any suspicious movements, it starts recording and sends you alerts.
- Hawkcam Pro II, Falcon Wach Home security wireless camera: The camera boasts high definition of 1280p * 720 resulting in crystal clear images and video. It has wide-angle view and great sound transmission.
- Nest security camera for indoor use: It uses smart technology to connect to other smart devices like smart washers, smart lights etc. It has 8x zoom capabilities and has effective cloud storage to save the recordings.
Depending on your state laws you may have to inform your nanny about the recording devices fitted in your residence. Some state laws consider it illegal if you do not notify the nanny about the cams fixed. Go through your state regulations before fixing a nanny cam.