Trivia question answers for Sunday December 1, 2019
1. What "America's Got Talent" host replaced Nick Cannon? Tyra Banks
2. In Disney's Pinocchio what color is the fairy who gives life to Pinocchio? Blue
3. What was the name of the US surveyor who invented the process for condensing milk in 1853? Gail Borden
4. What percentage of air is composed of oxygen? 21%
Trivia questions for Monday December 2, 2019
1. Before self-adhesive stamps, how many calories did the US Postal Service stamps contain?
2. What is the most mountainous country in Europe?
3. A Phon is a unit of what?
4. Who was the second actor in history to decline an Oscar?
Enjoy your day.