Thinking of Buying a Home in 2020?
Please Join Us for a Home Buying Seminar
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
On Wednesday, Dec 4th at 6pm, we will be hosting a home buyer seminar at our Keller Williams office in Montgomeryville. Whether you have never bought a home or it’s been a few years, we will cover:
- Current Market Conditions; Do they favor buyers or sellers and how to best position yourself.
- What to expect when you decide to look for a home.
- Is Zillow accurate?
- What is a pre-foreclosure?
- The homebuying process from start to finish.
- Current mortgage programs. Whether you have 20% down and great credit or very little cash and less than perfect credit, there are mortgage programs for you.
- The impact of your credit score and how to improve it.
- The true cost of buying a home.
- Inspections and why you should have them
- Q&A – Learn about the above and get answers to your other real estate questions.
Sandwiches and light refreshments will be served.
Tell a friend! Bring a friend!
Please reserve your spot!
Call or text Lisa at 267-446-3078 or email Lisa@ScottLoperTeam.com
Wednesday, Dec 4, 2019 from 6pm –7:30pm
Keller Williams Real Estate
601 Bethlehem Pike, Bldg B, Suite 100
Montgomeryville, PA 18936