Earn passive income using an Arizona Airbnb loan to secure an investment property that can bring in money each month. Boost your chances of a higher monthly income with the right real estate investment and idyllic upgrades.
Gone are the days of staying in seedy roadside motels, trying to score a last minute reservation in an expensive resort, or shacking up on a friend’s couch when you travel. Arizona Airbnb Loans, also known as rental loans, have changed the way we think of travel, and for homeowners it has changed the way we think of making money using property assets which no longer have to rely on long-term leases or high tenant turnover with occupancy-caused maintenance.
What do you do if you don’t have an existing property to use? Of course you can rent out a room in your personal home, but why not rent out a whole home for more revenue and keep your privacy intact? Whole home rentals have a premium price and open up the possibilities for larger group sizes to use your property.
Types of Arizona Airbnb Loans
There are multiple ways to purchase a home to use as an Airbnb property, including the following popular options:
· Typical home loan (best if you already have the income to obtain a rental home)
· Short term rental loan (can provide the income to gain rental property without pulling out of your own pockets)
An Airbnb loan, or a rental loan, can provide year-round income for you and your family and there are ways to maximize your return on your investment property. Think outside of the box and you can be one of the go-to destinations for Arizona Airbnb guests, building your clientele and securing year-round reservations.
· Keep an eye on local trends to snatch up the business of out-of-towners. Buy in a central location to ensure you get the Waste Management Phoenix Open traffic. Consider a home in a suburb of Phoenix to capitalize on spring training visitors.
· Use excess funds to make improvements to the home that will enhance the property and demand a higher per-night price from your guests.
· Need ideas on how to improve your pad? Join Airbnb host community forums to get tips and tricks from other hosts. Find hosts in your area who can tell you if it’s worth the cash to install an outdoor spa or if you would be better off upgrading your kitchen.
The opportunities to make money in real estate are endless, but an Arizona Airbnb loan can enable you to make passive money with minimal time and effort on your part. Make an appointment with a financial planner today and start taking steps towards a stable financial future by taking advantage of a 21st century moneymaking trend. An Arizona hard money lender can help you secure the funds to get yourself on the Airbnb revenue train and setting you up for the financial security you’ve always dreamed about.
Level 4 Funding LLC
Private Hard Money Lender
Arizona Tel: (623) 582-4444
Texas Tel: (512) 516-1177
Dennis Dahlberg Broker/RI/CEO
NMLS 1057378 | AZMB 0923961 | MLO 1057378
22601 N 19th Ave Suite 112 | Phoenix | AZ | 85027
111 Congress Ave | Austin | Texas | 78701
About the Author: Dennis has been working in the real estate industry in some capacity for the last 44 years. He purchased his first property when he was just 18 years old. He quickly learned about the amazing investment opportunities provided by trust deed investing and hard money loans. His desire to help others make money in real estate investing led him to specialize in alternative funding for real estate investors who may have trouble getting a traditional bank loan. Dennis is passionate about alternative funding sources and sharing his knowledge with others to help make their dreams come true. Dennis has been married to his wonderful wife for 43 years. They have 2 beautiful daughters and 5 amazing grandchildren. Dennis has been an Arizona resident for the past 43 years.