Trivia question answers for Monday December 2, 2019
1. Before self-adhesive stamps, how many calories did the US Postal Service stamps contain? 1/10th of a calorie
2. What is the most mountainous country in Europe? Switzerland
3. A Phon is a unit of what? Loudness
4. Who was the second actor in history to decline an Oscar? Marlon Brndo
Trivia questions for Tuesday December 3, 2019
1. What name is given to the fruit of an oak tree?
2. Which cartoon Great Dane is the pet and lifelong companion of Shaggy Rogers?
3. What country has the highest average rainfall in the world?
4. Kissing under the mistletoe comes from whose customs?
Enjoy your day.