Women always prefer to dress well, whether it’s about working out in the gym, looking best in office or wearing the most comfortable nightwear. There are varieties of nightwear options available in the market from the super comfortable pajamas to the loose long t-shirt tops and the normal shorts to the nightgowns and super sexy baby doll and lingerie set. With the increased demand, the variety and the categories of women’s lingerie and nightwear collection are extending. There are not only categories according to the styles women prefer but numerous fabric to choose from.
As much is it important to choose the right nightwear design, choosing the fabric is also important. Different body type prefers different fabrics. Some of the women prefer comfortable in loose and baggy cotton nightwear while others prefer silk nightgowns.
You must always consider the fabric type before buying the nightwear. In local shops as well as online website, each one provide description of the product and clearly mentions the fabric type and therefore you can easily shop your nightwear you prefer.
Below is a list of different types of fabrics used in nightwear to comfort you while you sleep:
1. Cotton: Cotton is the most preferred fabric around the world be it nightwear or casual clothing, It is natural, breathable and lightweight. If you prefer cotton then there is a huge variety of nightgown, top and bottom set to choose from or you can keep it simple with your favorite lightweight cotton tee and panties.
2. Silk: Silk is another wonderful lightweight natural fiber but it is comparatively expensive when compared to other fabrics. The luxurious silk will give you comfort and is a good option when you want to look sexy and bold. Because of the demand most of the nightwear is available in silk fabric be it a nightgown or a set of sexy lingerie. Silk is the best option for winters because silk stay warmer that other fabrics which let air slip in.
3. Linen: Linen is an incredibly light, durable fabric woven from flax fibers. It is also expensive and is a reat option for most sizes in your nightwear collection.
4. Lace: Lace is one of the good options you can choose because it is smooth and comfortable. Lace holds its shape better than other fabric types. The advantage of opting for lace is that it not only can be used as the main fabric but is also a great option to be used as a trim to elaborate your lingerie.
5. Velvet: Velvet is a great option for nightwear if you don’t prefer silk. Velvet ribbon is perfect for a fancy bra strap, and small velvet bows are the perfect enhancement for lingerie. The problem with velvet is that it is not the best option to be worn under clothing and therefore it make a great choice to be worn at night.
6. Supplex: Supplex is a manmade material that gives you everything you love about cotton, including its breathability. Unlike cotton, it can hold its shape and it has the tendency to dry faster.
You can choose the best fabric as per your comfort and requirement. Online stores like HauteFlair provides you widest range and different fabric options and the trendiest nightwear design. You can even shop other lingerie type online to look sexy and bold.