Trivia question answers for Thursday December 5, 2019
1. What classic sitcom character's maiden name was McGilicuddy? Lucy (Ricardo)
2. What is the Spanish word for navy? Armada
3. What tree gives us prunes? The plum tree
4. What tiny vessel connects an artery with a vein? Capillary
Trivia questions for Friday December 6, 2019
1. What kind of fruit juice is used to mix a Lasky?
2. On what sitcom was a combination of milk and Pepsi the preferred refreshment for one of the lead characters?
3. The name "denim" originates from what Eupopean language?
4. What floor number is often skipped in Chinese buildings, as the thirteenth in the West?