Trivia question answers for Friday December 6, 2019
1. What kind of fruit juice is used to mix a Lasky? Grape
2. On what sitcom was a combination of milk and Pepsi the preferred refreshment for one of the lead characters? Laverne & Shirley
3. The name "denim" originates from what Eupopean language? French
4. What floor number is often skipped in Chinese buildings, as the thirteenth in the West? Four
Trivia questions for Saturday December 7, 2019
1. In what direction does the Nile River flow?
2. How many times faster does sound travel in water than in air?
3. Which cowboy musical artist recorded the song Here Comes Santa Claus?
4. Burning potassium has what color flame?
Enjoy your day.