Trivia question answers for Sunday December 8, 2019
1. Clinophobia is the fear of what? Going to bed
2. What is the name of King Kong's island? Skull Island
3. The Kissimmee River flows into what lake? Lake Okeechobee
4. Thomas Jefferson is depicted on what US coin? 5 cent coin
Trivia questions for Monday December 9, 2019
1. How much did the United States pay Russia per acre for the purchase of Alaska in 1867?
2. What country's entire population was condemned to death by the Spanish Inquisition?
3. What type of creature is a copperthead?
4. What Christmas single has the biggest sales of all time?
Enjoy your day.