My youngest pup Chico is in trouble. He has a growth on his lower gum that my Veterinarian thinks is probably cancer. He had a biopsy before I went to Egypt and the results were not conclusive but not good either. I have been trying to get an appointment to see an oncologist but can't get one until January. It is really scary but I will see my Vet tomorrow and wait and hope for a cancellation in either Connecticut or or upstate New York.
My heart is torn and I could use your prayers for my boy Chico Todd.