Home Buyer Guide: Winter 2020
"Things To Consider When Buying A Home"
Winter 2020 officially arrives in just two days. Have you been thinking about buying a home in the Charlotte, North Carolina metro area this coming winter season? If you've been thinking about buying a home this winter, you're probably wondering what the current market is like and how to navigate it. So before you begin to shop in earnest, check out our Winter 2020 Buyer Guide of "Things To Consider When Buying A Home."
The Winter 2020 Buyer Guide of "Things To Consider When Buying A Home" provides great information on 23 timely topics home buyers should consider before buying their home, including the following:
- 4 reasons to buy a home this winter and not wait until spring 2020.
- Where are home prices heading in the coming months?
- What’s the latest on mortgage interest rates?
- The true costs of not owning your home.
- Tips for searching for your dream home.
- What to know about down payments.
- The power of having a real estate professional on your side.
- Things to avoid after applying for a mortgage.
- What to expect from your home inspection.
- Have you put aside enough money for closing costs?…
... and more.
Contact Carolinas Realty Partners if we can answer any questions you might have about the Charlotte metro housing market or about what shopping for your new home might entail.
Video: Whether You Rent Or Buy... You're Still Paying a Mortgage
Need to sell your Charlotte area home this winter before buying a new home?
We've been opening doors for Charlotte area home buyers for over 20 years. If you're considering purchasing (or selling) a home in the Charlotte metro area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
First published at: https://greathomesincharlotte.com/buying/winter-2020-home-buyer-guide/