Some Home Sellers are wishing Santa will bring them a Home buyer for Christmas, but the reality is that many of these homes may not sell. Some homes listed Listed For Sale will have their dreams come true, but to be sure, sellers should not leave It up to chance and check out these TOP 10 things reasons Home Sellers may get coal instead.
THE TOP 10 GIFTS Home Sellers SEEK
1. They may get coal because they hired Aunt Betty to list their home who works in Real Estate "on the side"
2. They may get coal because they hired some out of town agent they saw on TV,
3. They may get coal because they didn't bother to clean, didn't feel like removing the clutter.
4. They may get coal because they did not let buyers in when they wanted to see the home.
5. They may get coal because they chose the agent that gave them the highest value, one way over what any neighbors houses have sold for.
6. They may get coal because their agent did not enter a complete listing in MLS, did not put in a realistic description and failed to use plenty of good photos showing off it's special features.
7. They may get coal because they did not fix anything they should and the screen door still hangs off its hinges
8. They may get coal because all those times the pet "did their business" on the carpet are still there,
9. They may get coal because "it was too soon" to accept that almost full price offer we got right after listing and here we are 6 months later with no other offers.
10. They may get coal because they demand to be home for every showing and follow the buyer around as they look at the home.
YOU deserve the BEST service when Buying or Selling a home. Real Estate is not a time for trial and error or short cuts. Some times the hard truth it what it takes to sell a home. LEARN THIS ONE FACT: One should know that All Agents are not created equal and every buyer or seller should take the time to hire the BEST not just the biggest Agent or Company. It is important to Hire the BEST Agent. In NH that could be me.
By using a philosophy, which is simple, to provide more personal and professional service to guide my clients through each step of the buying or selling process, I can help you find your dream home .
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE THROUGH OUT EACH STEP OF THE LISTING AND SELLING PROCESS!!!
About the Author: Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of the Godzyk Real Estate Services in Manchester NH. With 30 years of experience, Scott is a leading Agent for Listing and Selling Homes in this area.
To CONTACT Scott Godzyk please call 603.661.2121 or EMAIL: Sctprop@aol.com . We are Full Time Agents ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs through each step of the Buying process.