It just may take a Christmas Miracle from Santa to get an offer accepted these days? With more offers being presented on new listings, Buyer are looking for an advantage to get their offer accepted. It does not have to be a SECRET, as well as you do not have to wait for Santa, as i list them right here, right now. If you make a bad offer though, you may just get coal in your stocking on Manchester NH area Homes For Sale.
THE TOP 5 REASONS SOME HOME BUYERS MAY GET COAL.
1. Your offer was REJECTED becuase you offered half price on that mint condition home.
2. Your offer was rejected because the pre-qualification letter that was required with your offer looks like it was written by your child.
3. Your offer was rejected because you made it contingent on you mother seeing and approving the home within 14 days.
4. Your offer was rejected because you asked the seller to rent the home (for a few months) before closing on it.
5. Your offer was rejected because your Buyer Agent "did not have time" to type the offer and texted it. Because of quick fingers or self correcting text, you have an offer on a HORSE instead of a HOUSE
The moral of the story is that there is a difference from one agent to another. That a Buyer or Seller should not just choose any agent, choose the BEST agent for the job.
My philosophy is simple, provide more personal and processional service to guide my clients though each step for the buying or selling process. All agents are not created equal and every buyer or seller should take the time to hire the best, not just the biggest agent. Those that hire me, find a dedication like no other.
To CONTACT Scott Godzyk
Please call 603.661.2121
or EMAIL: Sctprop@aol.com .
About the Author: Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of the Godzyk Real Estate Services in Manchester NH. Proud to be locally owned and operated with 34 years of experience, Scott is a leading Agent for Listing and Selling Homes in this area.We are Full Time Agents ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs. Servicing Hillsborough, Rockingham, Merrimack and Belknap counties.
We stand by you through every step in selling your home